Saturday, November 26, 2011





Wow! I became a Stampin'Up demonstrator just in time. They hava a super promotion. See for yourself. Click on each box below and see what's on sale. Hurry though. This sale ends on November 30.
Call me to place an order at:   
418-549-3488
or
send an email at: carterieplus@gmail.com

****Hurry because this extravaganz ends in 1 day!****



   





You can also flip through our 2 catalogs by clicking on each of them on the left side of this blog. Our mini-holiday catalog ends January 3, 2012. If you see something you would like please call me. I would be happy to place your order.

Don't forget to check page 9 of Ideas and Catalogue Book to see how you can receive free products from Stampin' Up!
For more details please do not hesitate to call me.

418-549-3488
.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment