Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Stampin' Up! projects

I made these cards last night. I used the Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot die (114507). You can find this die on page 222 of the Idea and Catalogue book found here. On the first card I used the Everyday Enchantement Paper. You can get this paper free when you make a purchase of 60$. I got this idea from Crafty Maria who I believe cased it from  http://smileslaura.blogspot.com/2011/04/triple-butterfly.html  . Hope you enjoy them.

The first one is the butterfly easel by itself. Great size to put on a gift box or use it as an any occasion stand alone card.


I added it to a 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 base card and added some interest using my new Edgelits adoring edgelits diecuts. (Item# 12559 of the occasions catalogue) I also used the butterfly punch (Item # 1984 of the Idea and catalogue book) to stamp the sentiment.

This card was also made using the Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot die. I also used the eyelet border punch (Item#119853 from the Idea & Catalogue book) and the Top Note Big Shot die (item#113463 Idea & Catalogue book. I made the flower from the Fancy flower punch (Item#118773-Idea & Catalogue book). You can find several tutorials on how to make the flower on you tube.

Digital page -case from a fellow Demonstrator- created with Everyday enchantement designer series paper  and stamp set. Both can be found in the Sell-a-bration catalogue. You can get the cd containing all products marked SAB in the sell-a-bration catalogue for free with a 60$ purchase.


.This is an indented card. I believe the tut is on splitcoast stampers. The paper is Everyday Enchantement Designer Series and the stamp set is Elementory Elegance. Both can be found in the Sell-a-bration catalogue. You can get the paper or the stamp set for free with a 60$ purchase.

This card uses the eylet border punch. (Item#119853), the new framelits die Labels Collection (Item #125598), the Everyday enchantment paper ((#126154 free with purchase of 60$). I also used the butterfly and the sentiment from the stamp set Elementory Elegance. (#125120 found in the SAB catalogue -free with a purchase of 60$.



The new pape doily is one of my favs.   I copied this card from the mini occasions catalogue.  I didn't yet have the beautiful butterflies die so I used my butterfly punch. I think it worked. Don't you? The item number for the paper doily is 125592.

No comments:

Post a Comment